POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : BSpline Plugin DLL question... : Re: BSpline Plugin DLL question... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BSpline Plugin DLL question...
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 24 May 2000 14:46:25
Message: <MPG.1396328eaf72e319896b8@news.stmuc.com>
In article <392c0ec2@news.povray.org>, mik### [at] pyxiscom says...
> I had posted an announcement of my b-spline dll plug in for Moray.  From the
> counters on my web-site it looks like a number of people have at least
> visited, but I don't know how many have actually downloaded and used it.
> I'm wondering if anyone has used it and was able to create any interesting
> scenes/images.  If so, I would like to see what you were able to accomplish.

<raises  hand>

Yes, I've downloaded it, I finally got round to installing it yesterday
(a mere two weeks or so after downloading it) and so, I've yet to produce
anything pretty with it.

To be honest, it crashed moray when I tried to select one of the control
points, and I got sidetracked by hamaPatch...

Bye for now,
     Jamie.