POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Maray camera Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:25:13 EDT (-0400)
  Maray camera (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Cyrus G
Subject: Maray camera
Date: 5 Mar 2000 10:08:54
Message: <38c27886$1@news.povray.org>
I am a newbie with Moray and have a question about setting up a camera...I
can't seem to find a way to set the rendering camera to a parallel view
render rather than perspective view.  In other words, I don't want to
actually see the depth of a rendered object...just the front face.  Am I
missing something...Is there a simple fix or...?  Thanks in advance for any
help.

Post a reply to this message

> I am a newbie with Moray and have a question about setting up a camera...I
> can't seem to find a way to set the rendering camera to a parallel view
> render rather than perspective view.  In other words, I don't want to
> actually see the depth of a rendered object...just the front face.  Am I
> missing something...Is there a simple fix or...?  Thanks in advance for any
> help.

Specify an orthographic camera type.