POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Maray camera : Re: Maray camera Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Maray camera
From: Florian Fischer
Date: 5 Mar 2000 13:29:51
Message: <38C2A82E.82145F4F@gmx.de>
> > I am a newbie with Moray and have a question about setting up a
> > camera...I can't seem to find a way to set the rendering camera to
> > a parallel view render rather than perspective view.
>
> Specify an orthographic camera type.

That's correct, but AFAIK, you cannot setup an orthographic camera in
Moray itself. You'll have to do it after exporting to .POV.
It's easy then, as you'll only have to add the orthographic keyword to
the camera definition, but it'll probably be hard to find the correct
field of view.
However, you'll have to do this every time you want to render your
scene, so I really cannot recommend using orthographic cameras in
Moray...

Florian