POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Media Help... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:34:49 EDT (-0400)
  Media Help... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Chris Spencer
Subject: Media Help...
Date: 9 Jan 2000 10:44:22
Message: <3878acd6@news.povray.org>
Hi,

For a current scene I'm working on, I have a light bulb.  I'm trying to
create a sphere around this light bulb with a media that graduates an
emission color towards the center of the sphere.  I'm trying to make a
"glowing light" effect...and so far I've had little luck.  Is there any way
to do this?  It seems whenever I think I get the graduation right, Moray's
material preview shows me a graduated diamond inside the sphere...

I've been playing around with media for only a few weeks now...any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-Chris-

Post a reply to this message

Chris Spencer <chr### [at] bluelectrodecom> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> For a current scene I'm working on, I have a light bulb.  I'm trying to
> create a sphere around this light bulb with a media that graduates an
> emission color towards the center of the sphere.  I'm trying to make a
> "glowing light" effect...and so far I've had little luck.  Is there any
way
> to do this?  It seems whenever I think I get the graduation right, Moray's
> material preview shows me a graduated diamond inside the sphere...
>
> I've been playing around with media for only a few weeks now...any help
> would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> -Chris-

Post a reply to this message