POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Image Map Headache! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:37:08 EDT (-0400)
  Image Map Headache! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Glenn Bech
Subject: Image Map Headache!
Date: 26 Oct 1999 11:59:00
Message: <3815cfc4@news.povray.org>
Hi! Im having real headaches over image maps in Moray. When I create a box
of 1x1x1,
that i actually 2x2x2 units in size.

1) Why is that!?

And ... This gets hairy when I want to use image maps, this makes it
impossible (so far
for me) to make an Image map occupy a the total area of a Box object!

2) How can I make an image map occupy 100% of a box object in moray ?

Anyone?

Best, wishes

Glenn.

Post a reply to this message