POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : plugin for SmokeGen???? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:27:34 EDT (-0400)
  plugin for SmokeGen???? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Tony Vigil
Subject: plugin for SmokeGen????
Date: 21 Oct 1999 04:12:32
Message: <380ECD1B.DEA62240@gte.net>
Has anyone seen or used the SmokeGen macro by Mikael Carneholm?  Does
anybody else think this is a good candidate for a Moray plugin - or am I
all alone?

Not being a C/C++ programmer, I can only offer the idea that this
utility would definitely be an awesome Moray plugin.

Post a reply to this message

I agree. I'd love to use that in my scenes. Not being a programmer either
("Hello World" pushes my limits..) I cannot implement it.

--
Krystian Bates
  kgbates at ply.adelphia.com
http://www.geocities.com/kgbates
ICQ #48251356 EFNet #ClashDev
Tony Vigil <tvi### [at] gtenet> wrote in message
> Has anyone seen or used the SmokeGen macro by Mikael Carneholm?  Does
> anybody else think this is a good candidate for a Moray plugin - or am I
> all alone?
>
> Not being a C/C++ programmer, I can only offer the idea that this
> utility would definitely be an awesome Moray plugin.

Post a reply to this message

> I agree. I'd love to use that in my scenes. Not being a programmer either
> ("Hello World" pushes my limits..) I cannot implement it.

void main(){
cout<<"Hello, World. I need a compiler!";
}

Wow. I wish the M$ would release old versions of their compiler for cheap...Or
that my old, worn BC++ 4.5 would allow me to write plugins.

> --
> Krystian Bates
>   kgbates at ply.adelphia.com
> http://www.geocities.com/kgbates
> ICQ #48251356 EFNet #ClashDev
> Tony Vigil <tvi### [at] gtenet> wrote in message
> > Has anyone seen or used the SmokeGen macro by Mikael Carneholm?  Does
> > anybody else think this is a good candidate for a Moray plugin - or am I
> > all alone?
> >
> > Not being a C/C++ programmer, I can only offer the idea that this
> > utility would definitely be an awesome Moray plugin.

--
Your claims are silly and ridiculous... I'm old, not brain damaged.
-Debate Ballot

Post a reply to this message

Then it's settled.  We'll all gang up on Keith Hull & stock him until he gives in
& created the plugin!

Alex Magidow wrote:

> Krystian Bates wrote:
>
> > I agree. I'd love to use that in my scenes. Not being a programmer either
> > ("Hello World" pushes my limits..) I cannot implement it.
>
> void main(){
> cout<<"Hello, World. I need a compiler!";
> }
>
> Wow. I wish the M$ would release old versions of their compiler for cheap...Or
> that my old, worn BC++ 4.5 would allow me to write plugins.
>

> > --
> > Krystian Bates
> >   kgbates at ply.adelphia.com
> > http://www.geocities.com/kgbates
> > ICQ #48251356 EFNet #ClashDev
> > Tony Vigil <tvi### [at] gtenet> wrote in message
> > > Has anyone seen or used the SmokeGen macro by Mikael Carneholm?  Does
> > > anybody else think this is a good candidate for a Moray plugin - or am I
> > > all alone?
> > >
> > > Not being a C/C++ programmer, I can only offer the idea that this
> > > utility would definitely be an awesome Moray plugin.
> > >

> --
> Your claims are silly and ridiculous... I'm old, not brain damaged.
> -Debate Ballot

Post a reply to this message

Maybe, what we should do is make a moray based shrine to Keith Hull, so that he will
rain countless plugins upon his faithful servants. I think that this shrine should be
in the middle of the galaxy, with lots of chains and columns. Who concurs?

--
Your claims are silly and ridiculous... I'm old, not brain damaged.
-Debate Ballot

Post a reply to this message

Sounds like a plan to me.... Let's get a head count and get rolling :)

--
Krystian Bates
  kgbates at ply.adelphia.com
Alex Magidow <axi### [at] mninternet> wrote in message
> Maybe, what we should do is make a moray based shrine to Keith Hull, so
that he will
> rain countless plugins upon his faithful servants. I think that this
shrine should be
> in the middle of the galaxy, with lots of chains and columns. Who concurs?

Post a reply to this message

I'll look into it but can't promise anything ;-(

Tony Vigil wrote:

> Then it's settled.  We'll all gang up on Keith Hull & stock him until he gives in
> & created the plugin!
>
> Alex Magidow wrote:
>
> > Krystian Bates wrote:
> >
> > > I agree. I'd love to use that in my scenes. Not being a programmer either
> > > ("Hello World" pushes my limits..) I cannot implement it.
> >
> > void main(){
> > cout<<"Hello, World. I need a compiler!";
> > }
> >
> > Wow. I wish the M$ would release old versions of their compiler for cheap...Or
> > that my old, worn BC++ 4.5 would allow me to write plugins.
> >

> > > --
> > > Krystian Bates
> > >   kgbates at ply.adelphia.com
> > > http://www.geocities.com/kgbates
> > > ICQ #48251356 EFNet #ClashDev
> > > Tony Vigil <tvi### [at] gtenet> wrote in message

> > --
> > Your claims are silly and ridiculous... I'm old, not brain damaged.
> > -Debate Ballot

Post a reply to this message