POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray 3.1: making glass Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:32:26 EDT (-0400)
  Moray 3.1: making glass (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: Moray 3.1: making glass
Date: 15 Oct 1999 09:50:49
Message: <380731AD.6745D7D6@accn.org>
Perhaps my question should be, how do I make a glass texture or material
in Moray 3.1?

--
See my POV page. It has renderers and modellers and utils for windows,
OS2, unix. It is one of the largest collections of raytracing programs

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/3959/Raytrace.htm

Post a reply to this message