POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : random plugin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:20:11 EDT (-0400)
  random plugin (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: ZP
Subject: random plugin
Date: 10 Oct 1999 13:10:55
Message: <3800c89f@news.povray.org>
Im new at Moray and was looking for a way to place objects randomly in Moray
(for example Trees on a Hill) but i found no way to do this. Is there maybe
a plugin for that and where can I get it?

Post a reply to this message

> Im new at Moray and was looking for a way to place objects randomly in Moray
> (for example Trees on a Hill) but i found no way to do this. Is there maybe
> a plugin for that and where can I get it?
No, not that I know of.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

You know, at some point, we're going to have to start the
"moray.plugins.wewantarandomplacementplugin" NG....somebody buy me VC++ and I'll
try to do such a thing.

--
Semper ubi sub ubi
- Teresa Roguski

Post a reply to this message

Alex Magidow <axi### [at] mninternet> wrote in message
> You know, at some point, we're going to have to start the
> "moray.plugins.wewantarandomplacementplugin" NG....somebody buy me VC++
and I'll
> try to do such a thing.
>
> Lutz Kretzschmar wrote:
>
> > Hi ZP, you recently wrote in moray.win:
> >
> > > Im new at Moray and was looking for a way to place objects randomly in
Moray
> > > (for example Trees on a Hill) but i found no way to do this. Is there
maybe
> > > a plugin for that and where can I get it?
> > No, not that I know of.
> >
> > - Lutz
> >   email : lut### [at] stmuccom
> >   Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray
>

> --
> Semper ubi sub ubi
> - Teresa Roguski

Post a reply to this message

Far more than I'm willing to pay....some $100+ amount that ridiculous. All they
do is slap on a new GUI, get rid of some more ANSI compliance, then force you to
buy the totally new version while offering no discounted copies of the older
version.

--
Semper ubi sub ubi
- Teresa Roguski