POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : please Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:32:20 EDT (-0400)
  please (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: mustard
Subject: please
Date: 21 Jul 1999 09:34:24
Message: <3795cc60@news.povray.org>
i'm looking for the registration key for moray V3.0

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (1 KB)

From: Alex Magidow
Subject: Re: please
Date: 21 Jul 1999 11:35:20
Message: <3795E8AF.998837F7@mninter.net>
Hmm...tried this page yet?
http://www.stmuc.com/moray/meregi.html

--
You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
  You look at waterfalls, dust, rain, snow, etc, and think: "If only I

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)