POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : please : Re: please Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:25:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: please
From: Alan Kong
Date: 21 Jul 1999 21:36:19
Message: <37977210.516660845@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 21 Jul 1999 17:53:05 +0200, "mustard" <mus### [at] aolcom> wrote:

>i don't want 3.1 code but the 3.0 code
>i can't see it on the site

  I don't believe that Moray registration keys are posted at the Moray home
page. One must pay the registration fee and the Moray authors will generate
a custom key which only works for you.

  Moray is well worth the cost of registration. With enough experience one
can model anything from furniture to airplanes, to butterflies and Beatles.
What I mean, Mr. Mustard, is that you have to pay to play.

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get