POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Can you use "decals" in Moray? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:29:42 EDT (-0400)
  Can you use "decals" in Moray? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Cindy Groves
Subject: Can you use "decals" in Moray?
Date: 1 Jul 1999 19:45:06
Message: <377bfd82@news.povray.org>
I was wondering if it's possible to apply a detailed image map in Moray (or
POV-Ray in general).  For example, if I painted an image map of a person's
face, how would that be applied to a model?  And how would you line up the
texture map on the model?

Also, is it possible to use bump maps?  Is it possible to use multiple types
of maps (color, bump, etc.) on the same model?

Thanks!

Cindy Groves

Post a reply to this message