POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : RAW file problem- export to UDO with 3DWin 3.1... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  RAW file problem- export to UDO with 3DWin 3.1... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Alex Magidow
Subject: RAW file problem- export to UDO with 3DWin 3.1...
Date: 25 May 1999 19:33:50
Message: <374C76AE.F2335C14@mninter.net>
Hello. I am in need of help: I have a RAW file, exported from the beta
of a program. I tried to import it into 3Dwin(imports into Crossroads
ok...can view mesh and everything.), and then I try to export a UDO/INC
file .When I try to use the UDO/INC file in moray, it gives me the
error:
There was an error importing dragon.udo. The error was 'No [xx:
Vertices] section.' Ignoring this object.

I will post the RAW file, as well as the UDO/INC on
moray.binaries(excuse the format of the RAW file, my browser is screwed
up!)

Post a reply to this message