POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : RAW file problem- export to UDO with 3DWin 3.1... : Re: RAW file problem- export to UDO with 3DWin 3.1... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:31:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RAW file problem- export to UDO with 3DWin 3.1...
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 25 May 1999 22:01:57
Message: <374B4850.54B9DBD9@home.com>
I think I've come across this problem before converting file formats. And I
too had to use crossroards. Try this and see if it works, this is how I did
it. Convert the RAW file in crossroads into a different format, other than
udo/inc like dxf. Then use 3Dwin to convert that file into udo/inc. Let me
know if this works, hope it helps.