POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How can I do? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  How can I do? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
Subject: How can I do?
Date: 18 Apr 1999 18:11:40
Message: <371a4a8c.0@news.povray.org>
How can I do a human face with moray?
Please help!

Post a reply to this message

From: Dearmad
Subject: Re: How can I do?
Date: 18 Apr 1999 19:01:11
Message: <371A58E9.7535CE6@noplace.nowhere>
click on create and then select the human face primitive, just decide
whether you want the cro-magnon version or the homo sapiens...

> How can I do a human face with moray?
> Please help!

but seriously, I think your best bet might be checking out sPatch, a
*tres* handy spline-based thinga hoozy.  You can then export to moray
and such (there's a plug-in by Lutz himself it appears).

go here: http://www.cableone.net/alyson/spatch.html

then prepare to put out a bit of effort.

--
Stuff for POLYRAY, raytraced images,
and DTA can be found at:

Post a reply to this message