POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How can I do? : Re: How can I do? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How can I do?
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 18 Apr 1999 20:12:22
Message: <371A67DF.C57E9DCB@home.com>

> How can I do a human face with moray?

I am assuming you are new to Pov-Ray and perhaps CGI in general, if I'm
wrong then sorry. Making a human face is REALLY hard!! There are
literally thousands of subtle features on the face which are extremely
hard to accurately model. We are so used to looking at human faces that
we are able to pick out the smallest of details in a human model and
therefore the smallest error is very prominent! I would suggest you
start off trying to model less complex shapes. And don't use moray for
organic modeling. If you want a good modeller for more organic life like
objects check out sPatch, or it you have the money Rhino.

sPatch: http://www.cableone.net/alyson/spatch.html
Rhino:  http://www.rhino3d.com/