POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:21:07 EDT (-0400)
  Animation... (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Crazyfish
Subject: Animation...
Date: 3 Apr 1999 16:59:30
Message: <37068071.245C@flash.net>
I have no ideal on animation on Moray.  Please help by either telling me
the ideal of how to animate or give me a link

Post a reply to this message

From: Alex Magidow
Subject: Re: Animation...
Date: 3 Apr 1999 17:29:51
Message: <37069641.9080C3A6@mninter.net>
Crazy fish, either you are extremely precocious, or you don't realize what
is entailed in animation. It requires POV-Coding, and there is almost no
support for it in Moray. In addition, from what I have seen of your work,
and the questions you have posted on this newsgroup, you ought to try to
master still images first.

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!

Post a reply to this message