POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation... : Re: Animation... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:22:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation...
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 3 Apr 1999 23:48:50
Message: <3706EE88.A8B71FC3@Kopp.com>
If you have Alexander Enzmann's great new plugin, you can do simple key-
frame animation by going to the "render" menu and selecting "keyframe".
Once you have the animation set up, you can use render->animation to
use the polyray plugin to render to an AVI file.
See the plugin's docs for more details.

-Nathan