POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : More tutorials? Please! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:32:32 EDT (-0400)
  More tutorials? Please! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Cristian Ramirez
Subject: More tutorials? Please!
Date: 18 Mar 1999 22:39:45
Message: <36F1D890.FEF273AE@entelchile.net>
I'm not an artist (actually I'm more interested in game programming) but
I love this Moray program. I studied all the included tutorials and now
I'm able to do some decent models. But I want to learn more about Bezier
Patches, Sweeps and other "tools". I have studied the POV-Ray help file,
so I don't need help in the technical stuff. What I need is something
like "Learn how to do 3D models" :)
If you know books or web sites that can be useful for better Moray
modeling please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

--
+--------------------------------+
|        Cristian Ramirez        |

Post a reply to this message

> I'm not an artist (actually I'm more interested in game programming) but
> I love this Moray program. I studied all the included tutorials and now
> I'm able to do some decent models. But I want to learn more about Bezier
> Patches, Sweeps and other "tools". I have studied the POV-Ray help file,
> so I don't need help in the technical stuff. What I need is something
> like "Learn how to do 3D models" :)
> If you know books or web sites that can be useful for better Moray
> modeling please let me know.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> --
> +--------------------------------+
> |        Cristian Ramirez        |
> | mailto:ram### [at] entelchilenet |

 Use the link below to see my FAQ of Pov related tutorials. While not
Moray specific it is a good list of online learning material that covers
many of the different object types and behaviors.

  If anybody out there knows of Moray specific tutorials please let me
know so I can add them to the list. It seems half of the people using
Pov-Ray also use Moray as an interface so I might as well include Moray
related material in the list as well.

http://www.povray.org/cgi-bin/dnewsweb?cmd=article&group=povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions&item=7

Thank you,

--