POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : More tutorials? Please! : More tutorials? Please! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:14:27 EDT (-0400)
  More tutorials? Please!
From: Cristian Ramirez
Date: 18 Mar 1999 22:39:45
Message: <36F1D890.FEF273AE@entelchile.net>
I'm not an artist (actually I'm more interested in game programming) but
I love this Moray program. I studied all the included tutorials and now
I'm able to do some decent models. But I want to learn more about Bezier
Patches, Sweeps and other "tools". I have studied the POV-Ray help file,
so I don't need help in the technical stuff. What I need is something
like "Learn how to do 3D models" :)
If you know books or web sites that can be useful for better Moray
modeling please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

--
|        Cristian Ramirez        |