POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : object import Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:14:38 EDT (-0400)
  object import (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: John Holcomb
Subject: object import
Date: 1 Mar 1999 13:26:40
Message: <36DADBDB.9298389D@usa.net>
I have an odd logo I'd like to import into Moray (preferably) or POVRay
at least.  It's a triangle with what looks like a curvy road going down
the middle.
You can see it by going to www.agrisolutions.com
I'm trying to find an easy way to make it a 3D object so I can make a
nice animation, but I'm not sure how to go about it.  Any help is
appreciated:)

--
John Holcomb
Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 11107569 or,

> I have an odd logo I'd like to import into Moray (preferably) or POVRay
> at least.  It's a triangle with what looks like a curvy road going down
> the middle.
> You can see it by going to www.agrisolutions.com
> I'm trying to find an easy way to make it a 3D object so I can make a
> nice animation, but I'm not sure how to go about it.  Any help is
> appreciated:)
>
> --
> John Holcomb

I don't know if this can be done in Moray but it would be fairly easy to
make this as a Height Field object in Pov.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

Thanks, that's just what I needed!!!  Actually Moray has an awesome
heightfield geterator and editor!!!!  Thanks for the lead!!:)

Ken wrote:

> John Holcomb wrote:
> >
> > I have an odd logo I'd like to import into Moray (preferably) or POVRay
> > at least.  It's a triangle with what looks like a curvy road going down
> > the middle.
> > You can see it by going to www.agrisolutions.com
> > I'm trying to find an easy way to make it a 3D object so I can make a
> > nice animation, but I'm not sure how to go about it.  Any help is
> > appreciated:)
> >
> > --
> > John Holcomb
>
> I don't know if this can be done in Moray but it would be fairly easy to
> make this as a Height Field object in Pov.
>
> --
> Ken Tyler
>
> mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

--
John Holcomb
Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 11107569 or,
* Page me online through my
  Personal Communication Center:
  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/11107569 (go there and try it!) or,
* Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen
  11107569@pager.mirabilis.com
Download ICQ at http://www.icq.com/
For adding similar signatures to your e-mail go to:
    http://www.icq.com/emailsig.html

> Thanks, that's just what I needed!!!  Actually Moray has an awesome
> heightfield geterator and editor!!!!  Thanks for the lead!!:)

it does?

Post a reply to this message