POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Can you tell I am new to this?? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:26:23 EDT (-0400)
  Can you tell I am new to this?? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Debi Hodges
Subject: Can you tell I am new to this??
Date: 30 Dec 1998 13:25:34
Message: <368A7098.9F29D37A@emrys.com>
I have made a model in Moray and want to see the .txt file in pov, how
do I get POV to save the rendered file?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Can you tell I am new to this??
Date: 30 Dec 1998 13:39:17
Message: <368A72EC.A5BC1DCF@pacbell.net>
Debi Hodges wrote:

> I have made a model in Moray and want to see the .txt file in pov, how
> do I get POV to save the rendered file?

While in Moray there is an option to export the scene as a .pov file.
Choose that and one will be created for you.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet

Post a reply to this message