POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Can you tell I am new to this?? : Re: Can you tell I am new to this?? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can you tell I am new to this??
From: Ken
Date: 30 Dec 1998 13:45:02
Message: <368A7444.DDF76888@pacbell.net>
Ken wrote:

> Debi Hodges wrote:
>
> > I have made a model in Moray and want to see the .txt file in pov, how
> > do I get POV to save the rendered file?
>
> While in Moray there is an option to export the scene as a .pov file.
> Choose that and one will be created for you.

Pov will use the .txt file extention if you force it to but by default
it prefers .pov for the main file and .inc for secondary include
files.

Let me further add Moray usualy produces two files. One will be
myfile.pov and myfile.inc. The first is the object declarations of
your model and the second is texture and other similar declaration
types.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet