POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How do I import a .pov text into Moray? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:03 EDT (-0400)
  How do I import a .pov text into Moray? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Debi Hodges
Subject: How do I import a .pov text into Moray?
Date: 30 Dec 1998 11:07:28
Message: <368A5039.E72CE142@emrys.com>
If I want to write a POV, how do I move it to Moray to change the model?

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Weber
Subject: Re: How do I import a .pov text into Moray?
Date: 30 Dec 1998 11:09:35
Message: <368a503f.0@news.povray.org>
Sounds like you are trying to use Moray to read in a POV text file.  If you
are,
Moray doesn't do that.  I don't know of any modeller that reads in POV
files.

Debi Hodges wrote in message <368A5039.E72CE142@emrys.com>...
>If I want to write a POV, how do I move it to Moray to change the model?

Post a reply to this message

I want to be able to generate in Moray, render in POV and change in POV, then

Mike Weber wrote:

> Sounds like you are trying to use Moray to read in a POV text file.  If you
> are,
> Moray doesn't do that.  I don't know of any modeller that reads in POV
> files.
>
> Debi Hodges wrote in message <368A5039.E72CE142@emrys.com>...
> >If I want to write a POV, how do I move it to Moray to change the model?

Post a reply to this message

You can generate in Moray, render in POV and change in POV and then that's
it.

Debi Hodges wrote in message <368A5135.4ACCE5F4@emrys.com>...
>I want to be able to generate in Moray, render in POV and change in POV,
then

>Mike Weber wrote:
>
>> Sounds like you are trying to use Moray to read in a POV text file.  If
you
>> are,
>> Moray doesn't do that.  I don't know of any modeller that reads in POV
>> files.
>>
>> Debi Hodges wrote in message <368A5039.E72CE142@emrys.com>...
>> >If I want to write a POV, how do I move it to Moray to change the model?

Post a reply to this message

Thanks =)   I guess that's another reason to just use POV alone and not bother
with the GUI interface =)

Mike Weber wrote:

> You can generate in Moray, render in POV and change in POV and then that's
> it.
>
> Debi Hodges wrote in message <368A5135.4ACCE5F4@emrys.com>...
> >I want to be able to generate in Moray, render in POV and change in POV,
> then
> >
> >Mike Weber wrote:
> >
> >> Sounds like you are trying to use Moray to read in a POV text file.  If
> you
> >> are,
> >> Moray doesn't do that.  I don't know of any modeller that reads in POV
> >> files.

Post a reply to this message

Well, unfortunately, I don't think that that will be possible, due to the unique
syntax that each person uses in POV-Ray.

--
"Only after the last tree has been cut down. Only after the last river has
been poisoned. Only after the last fish has been caught. Only then will you

Post a reply to this message