POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Refraction? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Refraction? (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Daniel Hargreaves
Subject: Re: Refraction? Final Update...
Date: 2 Jan 1999 03:03:33
Message: <368DD26F.F262882A@worldnet.att.net>
Hats off to the Moray team! Well it looks like with the latest build, that they
have fixed the refraction problem. I downloaded the latest build, rendered my scene
and all is fine. Anyone wishing to see the final rendering can get a look at the
following web site http://home.att.net/~dkh007/render/render.html Thanks to
everyone, and of course comments are welcome.

--
Daniel Hargreaves
SD Graphics

Post a reply to this message