POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Saving files as bmp or other types. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Saving files as bmp or other types. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Debi Hodges
Subject: Saving files as bmp or other types.
Date: 18 Dec 1998 17:02:30
Message: <367AD11E.1B6577F7@emrys.com>
How id this done in Moray?

Post a reply to this message

From: Maleko
Subject: Re: Saving files as bmp or other types.
Date: 18 Dec 1998 18:19:19
Message: <367ae2f7.0@news.povray.org>
Debi Hodges wrote in message <367AD11E.1B6577F7@emrys.com>...
>How id this done in Moray?

Simple, it isn't. Moray doesn't render, Moray only creates the scene to be
rendered. You have to render the scene in POVRay or Polyray. then you can
find the file and convert it into .bmp,.tif, .tga, .png or whatever you want
(providing you have a graphics app able to convert the scene from the
default output (.tga povray 3.0x .bmp povray 3.1 win)).

Post a reply to this message