POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Pitiful 3.1 release question :) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:26:50 EDT (-0400)
  Pitiful 3.1 release question :) (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Simon de Vet
Subject: Pitiful 3.1 release question :)
Date: 21 Dec 1998 18:31:06
Message: <367EE890.3DA60880@istar.ca>
I just realized something.... the Moray folk live in europe.

Does this mean that "Late Tuesday" is really "Mid Tuesday" here in North
America?

Or is "Late Tuesday" already in eastern time?

*sigh* I have to much time on my hands, here :)

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet

Post a reply to this message

> I just realized something.... the Moray folk live in europe.
>
> Does this mean that "Late Tuesday" is really "Mid Tuesday" here in North
> America?
>
> Or is "Late Tuesday" already in eastern time?
>
> *sigh* I have to much time on my hands, here :)

Don't we all, don't we all.

--
Where are we going? Why are we in this handbasket?

Post a reply to this message