POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Pitiful 3.1 release question :) : Re: Pitiful 3.1 release question :) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:27:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pitiful 3.1 release question :)
From: Matthew Bennett
Date: 21 Dec 1998 20:47:30
Message: <367efa32.0@news.povray.org>
Well, if there time is around GMT (like it is for me over in the UK) then
yeah - when it's 8:00pm here, it's around 2:00pm in the USA.  I assume Lutz
is in Germany(?) so he'll most likely be at +1 GMT.

Grrr... at least that means you lot will be asleep for half of the day - for
me it's _already_ Tuesday 22nd (1:41am - *yawn*) but I've got another 18
hours or so to wait :(

You can bet I'll be scanning the Moray page from 12pm onwards though =)

Obsessed with Moray 3.1? Meeeee? :P

Matt