POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray v3.1 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:32:44 EDT (-0400)
  Moray v3.1 (Message 5 to 14 of 24)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Johannes Hubert
Subject: Re: Moray v3.1
Date: 19 Dec 1998 08:24:48
Message: <367ba920.0@news.povray.org>
Simon de Vet wrote in message <367AB0FA.4CE270B0@istar.ca>...

>You, sir (sirs? I still don't know if Lutz Kretzschmar is one person or 2)

Lutz Kretzschmar is one person as far I know (you don't suffer from
schizophrenia, do you, Lutz? ;-), but to make matters worse, his first name
is the same as the last name of the other father of Moray, Markus Lutz :-)

Johannes.

Post a reply to this message

> >You, sir (sirs? I still don't know if Lutz Kretzschmar is one person or 2)
>
> Lutz Kretzschmar is one person as far I know (you don't suffer from
> schizophrenia, do you, Lutz? ;-), but to make matters worse, his first name
> is the same as the last name of the other father of Moray, Markus Lutz :-)

Ah ha! That's why I'm confused.... doesn't Moray list the author(s) as Lutz +
Kretzschmar?

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet

Post a reply to this message

>Ah ha! That's why I'm confused.... doesn't Moray list the author(s) as Lutz
+
>Kretzschmar?

And that would be correct, wouldn't it?

(Markus) Lutz + (Lutz) Kretzschmar...