POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray v3.1 : Re: Moray v3.1 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray v3.1
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 20 Dec 1998 10:14:11
Message: <367D2298.70763CBE@istar.ca>
Johannes Hubert wrote:

> Simon de Vet wrote in message <367BCC60.EB845529@istar.ca>...
> >
> >Ah ha! That's why I'm confused.... doesn't Moray list the author(s) as Lutz
> +
> >Kretzschmar?
> >

> And that would be correct, wouldn't it?
>
> (Markus) Lutz + (Lutz) Kretzschmar...

So Lutz + Kretzschmar are two people, and Lutz  Kretzschmar is one person?

This is too much for me... If I had the kind of mind that could sort this out, I
would be able to code by hand, and wouldn't need Moray :)

I suggest that, for marketing reasons, either Lutz or Kretzschmar change their
name. Maybe Lutz + Jones.... (easier to pronounce, too.)

>;-)

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet