POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray and PovRay 3.1 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Moray and PovRay 3.1 (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Psychomek
Subject: Moray and PovRay 3.1
Date: 17 Oct 1998 14:33:56
Message: <3628D495.EFE52237@geocities.com>
Does Anyone know when Moray will me totally compatable with Povray 3.1?
and can i make 3 suggestions on additions to it?

   *  1.  The addition of Blobs (cylendrical and spherical) to the
     objects
   *  2.  ability to save in Verious formats (Povlab, and maybe a few
     others that use Povray as a renderer)
   * 3. maybe make the camera Preview as you render in color...

Those are my suggestions, questions, and Thoughts.

Psychomek

"God must be all powerful inorder to make the Universe in 7 days....  He
used Povray to do it!"

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

Hi Psychomek, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Does Anyone know when Moray will me totally compatable with Povray 3.1?
When the next version comes out. The next version is currently in beta
and all registered users currently have access to it.

>    *  1.  The addition of Blobs (cylendrical and spherical) to the
>      objects
>    *  2.  ability to save in Verious formats (Povlab, and maybe a few
>      others that use Povray as a renderer)
Those can both be supported by plugins.

>    * 3. maybe make the camera Preview as you render in color...
This is already in.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Axe
Date: 17 Oct 1998 17:16:37
Message: <3628FBDE.238067FB@nettaxi.com>
> >    * 3. maybe make the camera Preview as you render in color...
> This is already in.

Where?

Displays in greyscale as far as I can see

John

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 17 Oct 1998 18:34:19
Message: <36290eb2.40957984@194.174.214.10>
Hi Axe, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> > >    * 3. maybe make the camera Preview as you render in color...
> > This is already in.
> Where?
> Displays in greyscale as far as I can see
Sorry, I meant it is already in the next release, i.e. in the current
beta.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Axe
Date: 17 Oct 1998 20:42:51
Message: <36292C3A.7DE07944@nettaxi.com>
Lutz Kretzschmar wrote:

> Sorry, I meant it is already in the next release, i.e. in the current
> beta.

Ahhh, that'll be why then :)

John

Post a reply to this message

From: straight
Date: 7 Nov 1998 15:41:51
Message: <3644b08f.0@news.povray.org>
Lutz Kretzschmar wrote in message <3628f1aa.33525947@194.174.214.10>...
.>> Does Anyone know when Moray will me totally compatable with Povray 3.1?
>When the next version comes out. The next version is currently in beta
>and all registered users currently have access to it.

OK, that and my guilty conscience (!?) have prompted me to register Moray
3.0. I have been unable to find the 3.1 beta on the web site. Please drop me
a clue.

regards
Anthony Straight

Post a reply to this message

From: Lapo Luchini
Date: 1 Dec 1998 11:19:49
Message: <36641722.821E318C@lapo.it>
Lutz Kretzschmar wrote:

> >    *  1.  The addition of Blobs (cylendrical and spherical) to the
> >      objects
> >    *  2.  ability to save in Verious formats (Povlab, and maybe a few
> >      others that use Povray as a renderer)
> Those can both be supported by plugins.
>
> >    * 3. maybe make the camera Preview as you render in color...
> This is already in.

Will it support the new 'halo' replacement/system?

Thanks, bye

--

Lapo 'Dr.Brain' Luchini
mailto:lap### [at] usanet (PGP Key on keyservers)

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 1 Dec 1998 11:59:32
Message: <36642102.35771376@194.174.214.10>
Hi Lapo Luchini, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Will it support the new 'halo' replacement/system?
If you mean media then, yes.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray