POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray and PovRay 3.1 : Moray and PovRay 3.1 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Moray and PovRay 3.1
From: Psychomek
Date: 17 Oct 1998 14:33:56
Message: <3628D495.EFE52237@geocities.com>
Does Anyone know when Moray will me totally compatable with Povray 3.1?
and can i make 3 suggestions on additions to it?

   *  1.  The addition of Blobs (cylendrical and spherical) to the
     objects
   *  2.  ability to save in Verious formats (Povlab, and maybe a few
     others that use Povray as a renderer)
   * 3. maybe make the camera Preview as you render in color...

Those are my suggestions, questions, and Thoughts.

Psychomek

"God must be all powerful inorder to make the Universe in 7 days....  He
used Povray to do it!"

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)