POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : POV-Ray 3.1 Beta 5 and Moray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:50 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.1 Beta 5 and Moray (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: POV-Ray 3.1 Beta 5 and Moray
Date: 8 Aug 1998 08:56:57
Message: <35cc3d22.4630247@194.174.214.10>
The latest beta version of POV-Ray 3.1 (Beta5) does not work with the
current version of Moray. We are currently investigating this with the
POV-Team and are looking for a workaround. As soon as one is found, it
will be announced here and on our website (the news page).

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

> The latest beta version of POV-Ray 3.1 (Beta5) does not work with the
> current version of Moray. We are currently investigating this with the
> POV-Team and are looking for a workaround. As soon as one is found, it
> will be announced here and on our website (the news page).
>
> - Lutz
>   email : lut### [at] stmuccom
>   Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message