POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : POV-Ray 3.1 Beta 5 and Moray : Re: POV-Ray 3.1 Beta 5 and Moray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:29:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.1 Beta 5 and Moray
From: Daniel Beeston
Date: 11 Sep 1998 03:45:50
Message: <35F8C6C2.977C47A1@au.mensa.org>
Chris wrote:

<snip>

> Get a grip!  All you ever seem to do is complain.  If that is the biggest
> problem in your life, then you don't have too much to complain about!  ;)
>
> If it really is that big a deal, send it email.  If someone is really
> interested, they will ask either of you if there was any follow up...

Hang on. This post seems unnessecerily scorning.
I don't quite understand the "either of you" reference either.
I think the communication may be a bit muddled and that some sort of hideous
insult slanging match could be averted if everyone rechecked their posts and
made sure they knew what that were talking about.

And if I had to wrestle with microsoft drivers all day I'd complain a lot
more than Lutz does :)
--
Homepage: http://www.uq.net.au/~zzdbeest

"... where it careened off a passing car, bounced back
onto the course and rolled into the cup for a hole-in-one."

This is the strangest universe I've ever known.