POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How to add updated drivers needed to run Moray? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:29:42 EDT (-0400)
  How to add updated drivers needed to run Moray? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jonathan Marchi
Subject: How to add updated drivers needed to run Moray?
Date: 29 Mar 1998 14:51:17
Message: <351EA633.DD91A7D7@cedep.com>
Hi!

I d/l de windows version of Moray to try it out and when I tried to run
it. It told me that my COMCTL32.DLL drivers was to old to use with Moray
and told me to d/l the updated version from Microsoft. Now I couldn't
find the file anywhere on the Microsoft homepage but managed to find the
file elsewhere(but if you know where I'm supposed to look I would
appreciate for futur needs).

Right now the real problem is that windows will not allow me to exchange
the file as it is protected. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Post a reply to this message