POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How to add updated drivers needed to run Moray? : How to add updated drivers needed to run Moray? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:13:01 EDT (-0400)
  How to add updated drivers needed to run Moray?
From: Jonathan Marchi
Date: 29 Mar 1998 14:51:17
Message: <351EA633.DD91A7D7@cedep.com>
Hi!

I d/l de windows version of Moray to try it out and when I tried to run
it. It told me that my COMCTL32.DLL drivers was to old to use with Moray
and told me to d/l the updated version from Microsoft. Now I couldn't
find the file anywhere on the Microsoft homepage but managed to find the
file elsewhere(but if you know where I'm supposed to look I would
appreciate for futur needs).

Right now the real problem is that windows will not allow me to exchange
the file as it is protected. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!