POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : WinMoray, first impressions Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  WinMoray, first impressions (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Frank J  Ramsay
Subject: WinMoray, first impressions
Date: 23 Feb 1998 19:06:38
Message: <34F20F0E.19A24E27@geocities.com>
I have to say I am very impressed with the new version of moray.  I
was not expecting it to be as fast as it is, and I definitly love
the how well it communicates with WinPOV.  And one more little thing
FINALLY, someone took a hint from 3D Studio MAX for the scrollbars!!!!

All this aside, I haven't had much of a change to go through the
manuals so this question is probably answered there.  Is there (going
to be) a plugin interface?

Again, great work.

				-fjr
--