POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : WinMoray, first impressions : Re: Bravo Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bravo
From: ColKai
Date: 26 Feb 1998 14:33:56
Message: <34f5c343.0@news.povray.org>
Heh heh,
You see, you should be and "old" user, then you only have to upgrade, much
cheaper in the long run, plus a constant source of dosh for Lutz and Co.
<g>.

I now have Lightwave, but I just can't bear to pull myself away from this,
so I *shall* be upgrading, have just put someone else onto Moray who..can
you get this?...was still writing Pov scenes by hand..sheesh!!

Colkai

--
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~colkai
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Colkai