POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Helpp!!! on Free Agent Forte Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  Helpp!!! on Free Agent Forte (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Stefan Blandow
Subject: Helpp!!! on Free Agent Forte
Date: 26 Feb 1998 06:14:53
Message: <34f54b4a.4502139@203.103.185.50>
Please!! I get absolutely nuts here! Right in this sentence again! I
type something, have a typo, delete it with backspace, type the new
letter, and it EATS! the letter after it, and the letter after it, and
the letter after it, and if the guy or women who invented that
'feature' would stand beside me, he/she would never have to worry
anymore where his/her weary body would lie then, in the end, because
he/she would not have the time anymore to do so! I would take care!
PLEASE! Can somebody tell me, where I can switch OFF this behaviour in
Free Agent, or if it relays there on stuff of the OS! I had this only
recently, so there must be some switch, but I cannot find it! It is
not happening in other texture/html editors!

steff

Post a reply to this message

:>Please!! I get absolutely nuts here! Right in this sentence again! I
:>type something, have a typo, delete it with backspace, type the new
:>letter, and it EATS! the letter after it, and the letter after it, and
:>the letter after it, and if the guy or women who invented that
:>'feature' would stand beside me, he/she would never have to worry
:>anymore where his/her weary body would lie then, in the end, because
:>he/she would not have the time anymore to do so! I would take care!
:>PLEASE! Can somebody tell me, where I can switch OFF this behaviour in
:>Free Agent, or if it relays there on stuff of the OS! I had this only
:>recently, so there must be some switch, but I cannot find it! It is
:>not happening in other texture/html editors!

Same problem here (PMINews under OS/2)... ...maybe because I pressed the
'Insert' ('Einfuegen') button on my keyboard (it switches between 'Insert'
and 'Overwrite' mode in most programs, btw.)?

Bye,
   Ingo.

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 26 Feb 98 11:30:29 +0100, "Ingo Guenther"
Hei, thankks a lot, Ingo, now I can write again, so I am skipping the
post-traumatic phase very fast....- Hei, No afraid of the keyboard
anymore. I am healed! Thanks! Will never forget that key anymore!
>Hello!
>
>:>Please!! I get absolutely nuts here! Right in this sentence again! I
>:>type something, have a typo, delete it with backspace, type the new
>:>letter, and it EATS! the letter after it, and the letter after it, and
>:>the letter after it, and if the guy or women who invented that
>:>'feature' would stand beside me, he/she would never have to worry
>:>anymore where his/her weary body would lie then, in the end, because
>:>he/she would not have the time anymore to do so! I would take care!
>:>PLEASE! Can somebody tell me, where I can switch OFF this behaviour in
>:>Free Agent, or if it relays there on stuff of the OS! I had this only
>:>recently, so there must be some switch, but I cannot find it! It is
>:>not happening in other texture/html editors!
>
>Same problem here (PMINews under OS/2)... ...maybe because I pressed the
>'Insert' ('Einfuegen') button on my keyboard (it switches between 'Insert'
>and 'Overwrite' mode in most programs, btw.)?
>

>Bye,
>   Ingo.

I am healed, I am healed!
	(he is healed, he is healed!)
Bamm, badda-bong!

steff

My homicidal impulses are gone!  A miracle!

He is peaceful as a lamb!