POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Helpp!!! on Free Agent Forte : Re: Helpp!!! on Free Agent Forte Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Helpp!!! on Free Agent Forte
From: Stefan Blandow
Date: 26 Feb 1998 09:22:59
Message: <34f57788.15828942@203.103.185.50>
On Thu, 26 Feb 98 11:30:29 +0100, "Ingo Guenther"
<ing### [at] REMOVEnetcolognede> wrote:

Hai, Ingo!

Hei, thankks a lot, Ingo, now I can write again, so I am skipping the
post-traumatic phase very fast....- Hei, No afraid of the keyboard
anymore. I am healed! Thanks! Will never forget that key anymore!
>Hello!
>
>:>Please!! I get absolutely nuts here! Right in this sentence again! I
>:>type something, have a typo, delete it with backspace, type the new
>:>letter, and it EATS! the letter after it, and the letter after it, and
>:>the letter after it, and if the guy or women who invented that
>:>'feature' would stand beside me, he/she would never have to worry
>:>anymore where his/her weary body would lie then, in the end, because
>:>he/she would not have the time anymore to do so! I would take care!
>:>PLEASE! Can somebody tell me, where I can switch OFF this behaviour in
>:>Free Agent, or if it relays there on stuff of the OS! I had this only
>:>recently, so there must be some switch, but I cannot find it! It is
>:>not happening in other texture/html editors!
>
>Same problem here (PMINews under OS/2)... ...maybe because I pressed the
>'Insert' ('Einfuegen') button on my keyboard (it switches between 'Insert'
>and 'Overwrite' mode in most programs, btw.)?
>

>Bye,
>   Ingo.

I am healed, I am healed!
	(he is healed, he is healed!)
Bamm, badda-bong!

steff

My homicidal impulses are gone!  A miracle!

He is peaceful as a lamb!