POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Whats morays userbase? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:27:33 EDT (-0400)
  Whats morays userbase? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Matthew Mc Clement
Subject: Whats morays userbase?
Date: 25 Feb 1998 10:19:32
Message: <34F43684.30E82D8C@global.net.uk>
Just out of curiosity how many people have bought moray?

Cheers, Matthew

Post a reply to this message

From: Anthony Bouttell
Subject: Re: Whats morays userbase?
Date: 26 Feb 1998 19:43:45
Message: <34f70b97.38772952@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 25 Feb 1998 15:19:32 +0000, Matthew Mc Clement
<mat### [at] globalnetuk> wrote:

>Just out of curiosity how many people have bought moray?
>
>Cheers, Matthew
Just as soon as they get ssl working I'm getting it. Just getting rid
of the reminder massage, "........You are using this program
extensively", would be worth the bucks :).

Post a reply to this message

From: Joshua Boyd
Date: 26 Feb 1998 23:04:16
Message: <34F63B40.7934@aol.com>
Matthew Mc Clement wrote:

> Just out of curiosity how many people have bought moray?

I'm considering buying Moray.  I've downloaded and installed it about 2
weeks ago, but I was only able to spend 5 mins fiddling with it.  I need
to get some money first, and time to really use it.  I never felt that
Moray for Dos was worth buying, and so I took it off and didn't use it.
I suspect I may feel differently about Moray for Windows though.

--
Joshua Boyd
http://catpro.dragonfire.net/joshua