POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Whats morays userbase? : Re: Whats morays userbase? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Whats morays userbase?
From: Joshua Boyd
Date: 26 Feb 1998 23:04:16
Message: <34F63B40.7934@aol.com>
Matthew Mc Clement wrote:

> Just out of curiosity how many people have bought moray?

I'm considering buying Moray.  I've downloaded and installed it about 2
weeks ago, but I was only able to spend 5 mins fiddling with it.  I need
to get some money first, and time to really use it.  I never felt that
Moray for Dos was worth buying, and so I took it off and didn't use it.
I suspect I may feel differently about Moray for Windows though.

--
Joshua Boyd
http://catpro.dragonfire.net/joshua