POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANN: Preparing for Beta Test Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:45:43 EDT (-0400)
  ANN: Preparing for Beta Test (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: ANN: Preparing for Beta Test
Date: 8 Aug 2002 17:06:25
Message: <19n5luog66sugnrtbl7lvhf0qoj272sbmi@4ax.com>
Hi all,

sign up for the beta test at the website:
http://www.stmuc.com/moray/menews.html

Cheers,

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: ABX
Subject: Re: ANN: Preparing for Beta Test
Date: 9 Aug 2002 04:50:23
Message: <ba07lugud4kup2ee92kpipk9bqkuiqtris@4ax.com>
On Thu, 08 Aug 2002 14:06:26 -0700, Lutz Kretzschmar <lut### [at] stmuccom> wrote:
> sign up for the beta test at the website:
> http://www.stmuc.com/moray/menews.html

I have a question. Can I fill form for it if I never used Moray ?
I'm considering myself as rather detailed tester (I hope I proved it during
beta testing of POV-Ray) and I think beta test from Moray newbie view could be
interesting but I'm not sure you plan to allow testing to not registered
users.

ABX

Post a reply to this message

> sign up for the beta test at the website:
> http://www.stmuc.com/moray/menews.html

Done :)

I've not used Moray seriously for a few months though..

Jamie.

Post a reply to this message