POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANN: Preparing for Beta Test : Re: Preparing for Beta Test Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:50:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Preparing for Beta Test
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 19 Aug 2002 12:07:53
Message: <3d6117d9$1@news.povray.org>
Done.

I'm developing a plug in to do tank tracks, and I also have a plug in for
doing architectural 'beams'.

Ok, it's not that hard to do a cube to certain dimensions, but I got tired
of figuring inches to feet so I wrote something that did :-)

I'd like to test these plug ins against the new version as well.  Will there
be a new Plug-in SDK?  I'd assume that would follow the general Beta, but
might have some suggestions for the object model.

                  == John ==