POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Announce: Renderer/Mesh Plugin availability Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Announce: Renderer/Mesh Plugin availability (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Alexander Enzmann
Subject: Announce: Renderer/Mesh Plugin availability
Date: 15 Jan 1999 08:24:54
Message: <01be4089$ae698240$89d45381@aenzmann.mitre.org>
To anyone interested in in using my renderer plugin for Moray, it is now
available at:

  http://pages.hotbot.com/arts/are/index.html

[Please don't make fun of my Web skills - it's not something I do.]

Yes, I know that hotbot insists on shoving ads in your face, but it also
provides me 5M of space for free.

Since passing betas to Lutz for posting on his site takes time and effort,
I'm going to keep the latest builds at that site.

Please understand that it is still a beta and may or may not do everything
you would expect yet.  I plan to keep it as a fully working plugin (with no
registration or fees) until it has matured.

Please contact me if you have any problems.

Xander

Post a reply to this message