POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Announce: Renderer/Mesh Plugin availability : Re: Announce: Renderer/Mesh Plugin availability Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: Renderer/Mesh Plugin availability
From: Björn Magnusson
Date: 17 Jan 1999 15:53:18
Message: <36A24DCD.F58A9C0A@home.se>
> Yes, I know that hotbot insists on shoving ads in your face, but it also
> provides me 5M of space for free.

Then I've got a suggestion for those of you offended by those "Popup
dialogs".
Download @Guard from their homepage:

http://www.atguard.com/

This is an ad-remover. Sucessfully removes a lot of ad-pictures and
popup-windows from homepages. And if it doesn't remove an unwanted
picture, bring up the Ad-trashcan and paste the url to the picture
there, and you'll newer see it again! >:-)

/Devcon