POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : Ooga Booga! Server Time
23 Apr 2024 09:43:52 EDT (-0400)
  Ooga Booga! (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: Ken Matassa
Subject: Re: Ooga Booga!
Date: 10 Dec 2001 23:42:33
Message: <3C159C53.B12F02C3@pacbell.net>
Dearmad wrote:

> don't scare me like that!
> --
> Current obsession: "Ballet pour ma fille."
> http://www.applesnake.net

Never look behind you. Something might be gaining!

Ken Matassa

(and to answer the origenal question: Yes, I still lokk here from time
to time because I still use the DOS version of Povray.)

Ken

Post a reply to this message

Not usually a problem- it's the things that I run head into
that usually crap me up! :)

-peter