POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : Ooga Booga! : Re: Ooga Booga! Server Time
23 Apr 2024 21:04:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ooga Booga!
From: Dearmad
Date: 19 Dec 2001 15:48:42
Message: <3C20FE24.B8B91E55@applesnake.net>
Yeah once in awhile I bug Lutz to let me register the LATEST
DOS version! :)

Believe it or not that's what I asked for when I won the
animation round...  But the reason is I was still using
POLYray over POV because of the animation system it had- and
the support programs I spent MONTHS making...

win Moray doesn't export POLYray script anymore- with good
reason... :(

-peter

EGADS this post was somewhat ON TOPIC! :)

--
Current obsession: "Ballet pour ma fille."
http://www.applesnake.net