POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : for that one other person... Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:39:05 EDT (-0400)
  for that one other person... (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Dearmad
Subject: for that one other person...
Date: 21 Mar 2001 19:37:51
Message: <3AB94A42.EC391E5D@teleport.com>
I've updated Tweener to include focal blur
controls and a startup option so that up to 3500
objects can be animated at once (by adjusting your
maximum keyframes).

Tweener is, as ever, found below, and works with
Moray v2.02/v2.5b (the DOS versions) and Polyray.
--
Yeah, but ask yourself... why are you really
interested?

Post a reply to this message

> I've updated Tweener to include focal blur
> controls and a startup option so that up to 3500
> objects can be animated at once (by adjusting your
> maximum keyframes).
>
> Tweener is, as ever, found below, and works with
> Moray v2.02/v2.5b (the DOS versions) and Polyray.
> --
> Yeah, but ask yourself... why are you really
> interested?
> http://www.teleport.com/~dearmad

Well, I for one am glad someone else still uses DOS. I still us the dos
versions of POVRAY and Moray simply because I don't want to have to put
up with Megacrashes junkware. I am in the process of migrating to Linux,
and now have a Linux box, but still have a ways to go before I am ready
to complete the transision. So, until then I will continue to use DOS
and DOS programs, and in fact intend to keep my old DOS 486 around for
some time to come.

Ken Matassa

Post a reply to this message