POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Multiple camera : Re: Multiple camera Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Multiple camera
From: Peter Popov
Date: 29 Oct 2000 08:15:57
Message: <mohnvsgnfu3mja9fevvabot596ms13eq9i@4ax.com>
On Sat, 28 Oct 2000 08:51:08 -0400, Simon Lemieux
<lem### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

>Hi,
>	Is there a way with POV-Ray 3.1g to declare multiple cameras for the same
>parse?  To accumulate the data for each camera and then give a result of the
>combination?  In other words, is it possible to have antialiasing, motion blur,
>composition, etc... I know there is a setting for antialiasing, but if there is
>a way to deal with an accumulation buffer, let me know!
>
>Thanks,
>	Simon

No, there is not. However, you can render multiple frames with the
different cameras and then average the resulting images. I know it
works as I've done it, maybe you can even find the POV file that I
used to make these tricks somewhere in the povray.*.scene-files
groups.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet