POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A new version of the book 9late night alchemy studies) 61 kb : Re: A new version of the book 9late night alchemy studies) 61 kb Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A new version of the book 9late night alchemy studies) 61 kb
From: Oldstench
Date: 11 Sep 2000 13:29:38
Message: <mf5qrs05d1rv97j5vl7vjc9louh29ohqjp@4ax.com>

<Jer### [at] enstfr> wrote:

>	I think he used transmit instead of filters in the glasses' material.
>
>	Nice book and very nice pages (maybe a little yellow if the book is
>supposed to look old?). However the back needs to be rounded (end the
>pages could be too although it's not as important)...

Yup, used transmit (doh!) that will be fixed. The pages are simply a
scaled cube with a wrinkle pattern applied. I thought they came out
pretty nice as well. Believe it or not, the spine is rounded, but for
some reason it didn't render that way...very weird...gotta check that
out. BTW you are right about the pages needing to be yellowed. a
bit...maybe some scuff marks ont the cover too.

---Oldstench---
Avoid herd mentality.